ColorFusion For Mechanically
Processed Concrete Floors
Quick Drying / Highest Abrasion Resistance / Multi-Color Application
We went to the drawing Board
to create the Best Defense
Why Green Umbrella ColorFusion?
Green Umbrella™ ColorFusion System is the fusion of a UV stable color hardener, ColorShield™, set on a simplified Grind and Honed substrate prepped with specially designed abrasives. The ColorFusion polished concrete floor is achieved with as few as one specialized, economical fusion abrasive that creates a soft blended look. The initial cut may be followed by a second fusion abrasive to close off concrete as needed.
The result is an eye appealing polished concrete floor that has a unique fusion look.
Green Umbrella™ ColorFusion System offers a budgeted option when compared to a full GHP(Grind-Hone-Polish) cut. Additionally, it can be used where variables like high moisture present color challenges causing SB(Solvent Based) dye to fade. The low cost, easy application, color fastness, chemical resistance of Green Umbrella™ ColorShield makes this a system that is hard to beat.
SAFER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Green Umbrella™ ColorFusion is a responsible alternative for professionals concerned about the environmental impact of acid stains, sodium densifiers, and other harmful concrete treatments.
Unlike many traditional products, Green Umbrella™ ColorShield is pH neutral, compliant with all state VOC standards, and contains no sodium or potassium which can contribute to Alkali Silica Reaction (ASR).
The harder, denser, and less porous surface created by Green Umbrella™ ColorShield means the substrate will stain less and wear longer, reducing maintenance frequency and extending the life of concrete and masonry.
ColorFusion Color Menu
- Stain Resistance (Up to 48 Hours) 97% 97%
- Chloride Intrusion (Salt Resistance) 91% 91%
- Abrasion Resistance 100% 100%
- Water Resistance 91% 91%
- Saturation 91% 91%
- Hardness 91% 91%
Features & Benefits
High Performance Concrete
- Quick installation, easy to change colors or repair if necessary
- UV stable color – can be used both inside and outside without fading
- No need for sealers, paints or epoxies that flake off
- Increases hardness and density while reducing porosity
- Not a stain – no harmful or toxic chemical exposure
- Beautiful sheen with or without polishing
- No need for concrete to be flat, ColorFusion follows contoured surfaces
- Stands up to heavy abrasion while providing excellent slip resistance
- Increased chemical resistance
- Formulation will not contribute to ASR
Cut Your Labor
An entire system designed to do more with less. Machines 40% more productive, a cutting agent that eliminates steps, densifiers that are spray and go all add up a substantial labor savings.
Cut Your Downtime
A system installed in days instead of weeks, weeks instead of months. Processing and completing a polished floor without holding up a project.
Cut Your Environmental Impact
Environmentally friendly treatments, water and silica based. Reduces construction waste with a finished product incorporated with the slab, and easier to maintain.
” Making the Complex Simple “
Green Umbrella Existing Concrete Systems
View Our ColorFusion Showcase on LinkedIn
Get in touch to find out how ColorFusion can work in your next concrete project.
20 Jetview Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
M-F: 9am – 5pm