The Concrete Sealer
Green Umbrella® IceCap™ After the floor has been treated with IceStart and IceStop, IceCap may then be applied to achieve the same brilliance as a traditional profiled, honed and polished floor. In addition to the unparalleled high-gloss finish, IceCap adds additional UV protection and abrasion resistance to the floor.
Icecap creates a durable concrete floor with moderate gloss/shine
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Final protective Cap
• Non Resinous Polymer
• Stands up to heavy abrasion and high foot traffic
• Resists acid (organic/inorganic) & chemical exposure
• Does not support mildew or fungi growt
• Forms protective shield against UV radiation, resulting in extended dye/color retention
• Not prone to whitening; will not peel or flake
• Approved for incidental food contact
• Very low maintenance
IceCap protects the floor, standing up to heavy equipment.
IceCap is a Penetrating Resinous Reactive Interior-Exterior MicroFinish for Non-Profiled Surfaces treatment that will produce gloss meter readings between 50 and 70 with a 30% increase in reflectivity.
To apply IceCap, simply spray and disperse with a T-bar. After applying IceCap, burnish with a Green Umbrella-recommended high-speed burnisher to produce gloss readings unreachable by other processes.
Cut Your Labor
Less labor-intensive than traditional Profile, Hone and Polish floor.
Cut Your Downtime
Cut Your Environmental Impact
CUT YOUR DOWNTIME
GreenIce Concrete Cure System results in a cured, sealed concrete
floor with polished concrete properties the same day the slab is poured.