Green Umbrella Applicator Certification
A Green Umbrella™ Applicator is trained and certified to use our family of concrete treatments for an environmentally friendly concrete floor. An Applicator is approved to use Green Umbrella treatments, but may be introducing them using a variety of equipment and abrasive tooling setups (not Green Umbrella recommended) which may influence the outcome of the final product. Becoming a certified Applicator enables the contractor to bid on Green Umbrella specified projects nationwide.
Why choose to become a Green Umbrella Applicator?
- Densifiers do not require a scrub-in/scrub-out installation process
- Colorants penetrate and stay in concrete
- Industry leading square feet per gallon application ratios
- Liquid cutting agents save abrasive tooling and reduce steps
- Densifiers do not wash out
- Colorants do not walk-off
- Guards protect the mechanical polish and investment from contaminants
- Green Umbrella Engineered Polished Concrete looks better, lasts longer and is easier to maintain using Green Umbrella’s unique line of concrete maintenance products
Your knowledge of concrete and methods of concrete surface refinement and treatments will be enhanced by becoming a Green Umbrella applicator. See how our family of treatments increase your polished concrete quality. If you are interested in increased understanding of polished concrete, talk to us about becoming an Applicator or Craftsmen.
Get In touch below. Register to Request an Applicator Certification.
20 Jetview Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
M-F: 9am – 5pm