Green Umbrella Applicator Certification
A Green Umbrella applicator is trained and certified to use our family of concrete treatments for an environmentally friendly concrete floor. An applicator is approved to use Green Umbrella treatments but may introduce them using various equipment and abrasive tooling setups (not Green Umbrella recommended) that may influence the outcome of the final product. Becoming a certified applicator enables the contractor to bid on Green Umbrella-specified projects nationwide.
Why Choose to Become a Green Umbrella Applicator?
- Densifiers do not require a scrub-in/scrub-out installation process
- Colorants penetrate and stay in concrete
- Industry-leading square feet per gallon application ratios
- Liquid cutting agents save abrasive tooling and reduce steps
- Densifiers do not wash out
- Colorants do not walk off
- Guards protect the mechanical polish and your investment from contaminants
- Green Umbrella-engineered polished concrete looks better, lasts longer, and is easier to maintain using our unique line of concrete maintenance products
Get in touch below. Register to request an applicator certification.
20 Jetview Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
Monday to Friday
9 AM – 5 PM