Learn more about our products
Request a product specification for your next project.
Preventing moisture issues
Green Umbrella MoistureBloc5
Green Umbrella® MoistureBloc5™ is a ready-to-use concrete admixture installed at the ready mix facility or on the job site. A chemical reaction is created with cement components that utilize water to close the capillaries and eliminate the route of moisture vapor emission. This reaction is a permanent and integral component of the finished concrete.
MoistureBloc5™ should be added to concrete material when vapor proofing and waterproofing are desired. The treatment will densify, dustproof, and harden the concrete.
By closing the capillary system, a vapor-proof surface is created, allowing the installation of moisture-sensitive coatings and adhesives in a normal construction schedule.
CUT YOUR LABOR
- Moisture control labor and repairs are eliminated
CUT YOUR DOWNTIME
- Can install flooring sooner without issues
CUT YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
- Less construction waste from repairs and damages
Features & Benefits
- Vapor proofs and waterproofs concrete by closing the capillary system
- Allows installation of water-based adhesives and coatings
- Increases concrete density and abrasion resistance
- No need to wait for bleed water before starting the finishing process
- No chemical curing agents are necessary
MoistureBloc5™ is formulated for use in the following settings:
- Light assembly
- Warehouse/distribution centers
- Food service operations
- Retail stores and showrooms
- Parking decks
Protect your project from costly repairs due to moisture