GreenIce Cure & Cap Concrete System
System Value Statement
GreenIce Cure & Cap
- CREATE A FLOOR WITH A POLISHED GLASS LOOK
- GREENICE IS APPLIED DURING POUR AND FINISH
- DOES NOT ADD TIME OR LABOR
- ENHANCES GLOSS
Why Green Umbrella GreenIce Cure and Cap?
This system by GreenUmbrella™ creates a concrete slab with a slip resistant surface that looks like ice! The process begins with our two-part curing products IceStart and IceStop. These unique curing agents are specially designed to work with the concrete trowel to reduce or eliminate common problems flatwork finishers face.
With our third product, IceCap, you can achieve the same brilliance as would a Grind Hone and Polish floor specified for many box stores and warehouses. All with less labor, less downtime and less environmental impact.
Giving the look and clarity of a fresh sheet of ice over a concrete slab, while being slip resistant. Acheive a properly cured/protected concrete with a tight finish, and moderate gloss with GreenIce Cure System™.
Polished concrete properites without polishing
Greenice Cure and Cap
Features and Benefits
- Ease of finishing, eliminates false set
- Reduces drag on the concrete, meets slip resistance standard
- Reduces subsurface lateral microcracking
- Remove cat faces
- Extends workability in hot weather
- Does not extend set times in cold weather
- Allows finishing of dry shake as if it is normal concrete
- Looks like a mechanically polished (PHP) floor
- Better protection than found on mechanically finished floors
- Opens new markets for flat-work contractors
Cut Your Labor
Achieve the properties of a polished concrete floor during the normal pour and finish, with no additional labor.
Cut Your Downtime
Is applied same day as pour and finish, at the same time.
Cut Your Environmental Impact
Reduces construction waste and all products are water based and environmentally friendly.
Green Umbrella GreenIce Systems
Cut Downtime –
GreenIce system results in a cured, sealed concrete floor with polished concrete properties the same day the slab is poured.
Number of days spent waiting after the pour and finish
Green Ice Cure & Cap
Conventional Polished Abrasive Concrete
GreenIce Cure & Cap Product Reduction Chart
CUT YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
GreenIce System uses less products to achieve a superior product
Green Ice Cure & Cap
|GREENICE CURE & CAP PRODUCT REDUCTION CHART|
|Cut your Products Specified|
|Green Umbrella 2|
|// Conventional Slab: 3-8|
|Concrete Product||GreenIce Cure||Product to Specify|
|Products to Support Water Cure||Not Required||Optional|
|Finishing Aid||✔️||IceStart & IceStop|
|Cure & Seal||✔️||“|
|LIiquid Hardener /Dust-proofer||✔️||“|
|Grind & Hone Surface||✔️||IceStart & IceStop|
|Include Several Abrasives||Permant|