CONCRETE FLOORS BEST GAME PLAN
Green Umbrella® Max Defense System™ wins a high-performance architectural concrete floor with products designed to play well together. Created for owners and design professionals who have experienced the failure of products that do not team well. A system for the success of interior polished concrete @MatureAge™. Using a GreenCut Abrasives System that includes a surface refinement cutting agent, GreenCut™. Profiled with the use of PowerTrowels or Grinders with production rates that seem unfair compared to the completion. Processed using selected GC abrasives – BigStock™, GC-X™, Eraser™, and Polish-Plus™ – to create a superior mechanical foundation defense with any specified class of profile or gloss. The Max Defense System first covers the field with DryShield™, our highly abrasion resistant flagship densifier that fills the concrete void. Shield & Enhance™ is next in the lineup to protect from salt with superior stain protection. Then bringing a fantastic finish with interior Microfilm™, a repairable wear-guard that brings clarity to the profile. Max Defense promotes bonding and cross-linking within the concrete without the negative side-effect of ASR or topical de-lamination found with other products. Maintain with GreenClean™, a LifeCycle™ cleaner with densifier built-in. All of this is “concrete’s best game plan”.
Concrete Floors Best Game Plan
SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE, MECHANICALLY PROFILED
PREVENTS CONCRETE OFF-DUSTING
HYDRAULIC FLUID, SALT & STAIN RESISTANT
WATER-RESISTANT, WITH WEARGUARD
Reference – ASTM D-1308 Testing was completed on 1 cubic inch concrete samples that had been treated with a three-part protocol using DryShield, Shield & Enhance and Microfilm (or RTU Microfilm). Each cube was completely immersed in the respective chemicals for 48 hours. No visually perceptible changes occurred in any sample surface texture or appearance (color).
Chemical Resistance to:
0.1% weight gain
30wt Motor Oil
0.007% weight gain
Skydrol 500 B-4
0.05% weight gain
Execution: Process, Equipment & Abrasives
Green Umbrella equipment and abrasives are designed specifically for wet grinding. Equipped with a standard quick change system to promote even abrasive wear and quick field changes cutting downtime on PHP projects.
The wet process eliminates airborne crystalline silica dust and its potential health hazards such as silicosis due to the inhalation of these dangerous airborne particulates improving IAQ (Indoor Air Quality). Propane is one of the cleanest burning fossil fuels, cutting emissions and leaving a smaller carbon footprint than a typical electric model.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for environmental wet Profile, Hone and Polish
- pH neutral
- Will not form white residue that has to be re-cut
- Increases hardness and density, while reducing porosity
- Requires no rinsing & disposal and will not gel on surface
- Resists penetration by oils, chemicals and other stain-causing materials
- Decreases black tire marking from lift trucks and other equipment
- Increased hardness and density
- Adds dust and stain proofing properties
- Salt Protectant
- Excellent resistance to efflorescence, fungi and mildew growth
- Stands up to heavy abrasion and floor traffic while providing excellent slip resistance
- Highly resistant to aviation oils for up to 48 hours
- Resists acid and chemical exposure
- Not prone to whitening, will not peel or flake
- USDA/FDA approved for incidental food contact
- Very low maintenance
- Does NOT contribute to ASR (Alkali Silica Reaction)
Cut Your Labor
An entire system designed to do more with less. Machines 40% more productive, a cutting agent that eliminates steps, densifiers that are spray and go all add up substantial labor savings.
Cut Your Downtime
A system installed in days instead of weeks, weeks instead of months. Processing and completing a polished floor without holding up a project.
Cut Your Environmental Impact
Environmentally friendly treatments, water and silica-based. Reduces construction waste with a finished product incorparated with the slab, and easier to maintain.
- Stain Resistance (Up to 48 Hours) 97% 97%
- Chloride Intrusion (Salt Resistance) 91% 91%
- Abrasion Resistance 100% 100%
Get In touch to find out what MaxDefense can do for your next concrete project.
20 Jetview Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
M-F: 9am – 5pm