Level 3 Reinforcement
The next generation of reinforcement
Green Umbrella & FiberMacX
Green Umbrella™ FiberMacX mechanically locks in the fresh concrete matrix, controlling cracking.
FiberMacX is a secondary reinforcement that replaces wire mesh and light rebar. It eliminates permanent weakening of the concrete caused by crack formations. FiberMacX is durable, fatigue resistant with added flexural toughness and impact resistance.
It Improves your bottom line.
FiberMacX displaces evenly. It doesn’t clump or protrude, making it transparent in the mix, meaning it does not affect the final look , including when polished or dyed.
Cut Your Labor
Reinforcement in the mix.
Comparable to adding wire mesh mat and rebar into the concrete mixer… Instead of spending hours tying metal and mesh reinforcement on the ground, FiberMacX is reinforcement within the mix.
Cut Your Downtime
Repair time dramatically reduced.
The need to return to cracks and repair them is dramatically reduced/eliminated. After the pour and finish, a project moves forward without needing to set aside time for repairs such as punctured vapor barriers, cracking due to mat misplacement or plastic cracking.
Cut Your Environmental Impact
Less manufactured materials are needed. For example, the amount of large, heavy metal mats and rebar is reduced, meaning less industrial waste and transportation pollution.
Compression Tests of Concrete Cylinders
Isotropic reinforcement means fiber reinforced concrete is stronger from top to bottom.
Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Top 62% 62%
- Middle 75% 75%
- Bottom 87.5% 87.5%
- Top 25% 25%
- Middle 50% 50%
- Bottom 87.5% 87.5%
Green Umbrella FiberMacX is a uniquely designed concrete fiber that can be used as a powerful reinforcement. FiberMacX can be used as a replacement for wire mesh and light rebar.
Features and Benefits
• Enhanced durability, fatigue and flexural performance
• Provides secondary reinforcement with equal strength to WWM and light rebar
• Three dimensional reinforcement to prohibit cracking
• Alkali resistant & non-corrosive
• Reduced in place cost
• High impact resistance and wear resistance
• 4x Macro fiber count
• Excellent finishability
Additional Features & Benefits
• FiberMacX added to concrete mechanically locks in the fresh concrete matrix, controlling cracking.
• FiberMacX provides secondary reinforcement which helps eliminate crack formation that causes permanent weakening of the resultant concrete.
• With FiberMacX, concrete is less permeable, has a smooth surface, is highly impact resistant and improves your Bottom Line.
•Replaces 6 x 6, W1.4 x W1.4 (8 gauge welded wire fabric) and in some cases rebar
•Increased fiber-count and improved residual strength