Exterior Colorant for ColorShield
Diverse / Vibrant / VOC Compliant
The next generation of concrete colorants
Green Umbrella® ColorBox™ is pigment-based and designed to penetrate, bond, and remain—thanks to the protection provided by ColorShield™ and the natural UV stability offered by using a pigment.
ColorBox colorant is easily and quickly blended into the ColorShield concrete treatment. With various color options, ColorBox colorant is uniquely suited for adding color to your concrete canvas.
Green Umbrella ColorBox provides UV-stable color with an achievable glossy finish that can be used indoors and outdoors, beautifying concrete with or without diamond polishing.
ColorShield eliminates the need for acid stains, neutralizers, and other hazardous waste disposal issues common with dye and seal concrete color methods, reducing your environmental impact.
Green Umbrella® ColorBox and ColorShield are responsible alternatives for professionals concerned about the environmental impact of acid stains, sodium densifiers, and other harmful concrete treatments.
CUT YOUR LABOR
- Pigment-based color mixes quickly into ColorShield
CUT YOUR DOWNTIME
- Reduce or eliminate color fade or walk-off and the need to reprocess a floor by using UV-stable pigments
CUT YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
- Less construction waste
- A permanent color option
Features & Benefits
- Good for applications where adjacent areas are occupied
- Quick installation
- Easy to change colors or repair if necessary
- UV-stable color
- Can be used both inside and outside without fading
- No need for sealers, paints, or epoxies that flake off
- Increases hardness and density while reducing porosity
- Not a stain
- No harmful or toxic chemical exposure
- Beautiful sheen with or without diamond polishing
- No need for concrete to be flat since the product follows contoured surfaces
- Stands up to heavy abrasion while providing excellent slip resistance
- Increased chemical resistance
- The formulation will not contribute to ASR
ColorShield is specially formulated for use in the following settings:
- Light assembly
- Warehouses and distribution centers
- Food service operations
- Retail stores and showrooms
- Parking decks
Get in touch below to learn more about concrete colorant and protection.
20 Jetview Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
M-F: 9am – 5pm