Deep SubSurface / PH Neutral Concrete Hardener/
Highly Abrasion Resistant
DryShield Gives a Natural Look to Concrete
Green Umbrella™ DryShield
How do you create an architectural concrete floor that combines beauty and durability? Green Umbrella™ DryShield is an environmentally friendly concrete densifier that deeply penetrates and chemically reacts with concrete to create a floor surface that is harder, denser and less porous, while allowing for maximum penetration of concrete colorants. A clear, odorless solution, Green Umbrella™ DryShield is specially designed to fill the voids in concrete.
DryShield does not require rinsing and removal, saving considerable time and money while eliminating hazardous waste disposal issues — significantly reducing your company’s impact on the environment. Designed to work seamlessly within a wet profile, hone, polish process of concrete grinding.
Nearly 15 years of thoughtful research and field work have gone into the making of Green Umbrella’s environmental team approach to Architectural flooring design. With so many components, we have made what seems complex, simple, by creating “Architectural Concrete Floor Systems”. See how DryShield works within our System approach.
Varied Locations: Green Umbrella™ DryShield is specially formulated for use in manufacturing & light assembly plants, warehouse/distribution centers, food service operations, retail stores & showrooms, parking decks, garages, airports, hospitals and wherever concrete surfaces are maintained. It can be used for indoor or outdoor concrete
DryShield’s Primary Feature: Insolubility
Green Umbrella DryShield is Insoluble. Once DryShield has reacted within the concrete – it will not come out.
CUT YOUR LABOR. With DryShield™ there is no auto-scrubbing required.
CUT YOUR DOWNTIME. DryShield™ may be applied the same day as concrete is poured.
CUT YOUR DOWNTIME
Green Umbrella DryShield
May be applied the day of the pour
Conventional Concrete Desifier
Wait 28 days after pour
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Insoluble, product will not wash out
- Increases hardness more than 1/4 inch
- Superior stand-alone concrete hardener, prevents dusting
- Does not require Calcium Hydroxide reaction, may apply same day as pour
- No 7-28 day application restriction, less downtime
- pH neutral & non-hazardous
- 100 percent reactive, creating more than a shell surface
- Reduces porosity, Increases longevity
- Natural appearance, will not yellow
- Requires no rinsing & disposal and will not gel on surface, simply air dry
- Highly abrasion resistant to foot & wheeled traffic
- Spray & go, brief dwell time, reduces downtime
- Non-sodium, does not contribute to Alkali Silica Reaction
- No VOC’s
Additional Features & Benefits for Polished Concrete
- Designed for use in an environmental, wet grinding process
- Increased concrete colorant retention
- Deeply subsurface, is not cut off during honing & polishing stages
If specifiying more than DryShield,
then “Make the Complex Simple”
by checking out the Green Umbrella Concrete Systems
View Our DryShield Showcase on LinkedIn
Learn more about how DryShield adds beauty and durability to polished concrete floors.
20 Jetview Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
M-F: 9am – 5pm