Deep SubSurface / water repellant concrete Hardener/
Highly Abrasion Resistant
HydroShield gives a natural look to concrete
Green Umbrella™ HydroShield
Green Umbrella™ HydroShield is a densifier designed to repel water. A powerful hydrophobic – HydroShield is an environmentally friendly concrete hardening densifier that deeply penetrates and chemically reacts with concrete to create a floor surface that is harder and denser. A clear, odorless solution, HydroShield does not require rinsing and removal, saving considerable time and money while eliminating hazardous waste disposal issues — significantly reducing your company’s impact on the environment.
Varied Locations: Green Umbrella™ HydroShield is specially formulated for use in manufacturing & light assembly plants, warehouse/distribution centers, food service operations, retail stores & showrooms, parking decks, garages, airports, hospitals and wherever concrete surfaces are maintained. It can be used for indoor or outdoor concrete.
HydroShield’s Primary Feature
Green Umbrella Hydroshield is Insoluble. Once Hydroshield has reacted with the concrete – it will not come out.
CUT YOUR LABOR. With Hydroshield there is no auto-scrubbing.
CUT YOUR DOWNTIME. Hydroshield may be applied the same day as concrete is poured.
CUT YOUR DOWNTIME
Green Umbrella HydroShield
May be applied the day of the pour
Conventional Concrete Desifier
Wait 28 days after pour
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Repels water, oil and common shop liquids.
- Insoluble, product will not wash out
- Increases hardness more than 1/4 inch
- Superior stand-alone concrete hardener, prevents dusting
- Does not require Calcium Hydroxide reaction, may apply same day as pour
- No 7-28 day application restriction, less downtime
- pH neutral & non-hazardous
- 100 percent reactive, creating more than a shell surface
- Reduces porosity, Increases longevity
- Natural appearance, will not yellow
- Requires no rinsing & disposal and will not gel on surface — simply air dry
- Highly abrasion resistant to foot & wheeled traffic
- Spray & go, brief dwell time, reduces downtime
- Non-sodium, does not contribute to Alkali Silica Reaction No VOC’s
- One application, conventional hardeners are two
If specifiying more than HydroShield,
then “Make the Complex Simple”
by checking out the Green Umbrella Concrete Systems
View Our HydroShield Showcase on LinkedIn
Get In touch below. Contact us to find out more about HydroShield.
20 Jetview Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
M-F: 9am – 5pm