OPTIONAL CLASS OF GRIND AND GLOSS
WHILE CONTROL THE
System Value Statement
Canvas Control & Profile
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CONCRETE
- REDUCING OR ELIMINATING JOINTS, CURL AND CRACKS
- EXCEPTIONAL CURE, SUPERIOR COLOR, UNIQUELY SUSTAINABLE SUBSTRATE CONTROL THROUGHOUT THE POUR
- EARLY CONSTRUCTION STAGING
- PROMOTING BEST CONCRETE PRACTICE
- ABRASIVE POLISHED CONCRETE
Why Green Umbrella Canvas Control & Profile?
Green Umbrella Canvas Control System
The Canvas Control system addresses the common concrete problems of curling, cracking at joints and seams with a simple step by step process. Green Canvas allows design professional to design the ideal concrete floor from pour to polish.
Canvas Control is a specialty concrete component classified by type based on the chemical mechanism used to obtain expansion in the concrete matrix during the curing process.
Canvas Control is designed to give you a concrete surface which can be shaped with aggregate, integral color, expansive components and a variety of finishes to add beauty and value to your project.
Reducing or eliminating joints, curl and cracks
Canvas Control & Profile
Features & Benefits
High Performance Concrete
- Reducing or eliminating joints, curl, and cracking
- Exceptional cure, superior color, uniquely sustainable substrate control throughout the pour.
- Early construction staging promoting best concrete practices
- OPTIONAL UNCONVENTIONAL HIGHLY POLISHED GLASS LOOK
- OPTIONAL CLASS OF PROFILE
- PLACEMENT IMPERFECTIONS ARE REDUCE
- GREENICE CONCRETE CURE
- May apply same day as pour, will not wash or ground out of slab
Cut Your Labor
No separate crew or labor needed to cut and fill joints.
Cut Your Downtime
Time spent repairing joints, cracks, curl is elimintated.
Cut Your Environmental Impact
Construction waste is reduced by increasing the durablitiy of concrete.
Green Umbrella Canvas Control Systems
Cut Downtime –
Concrete Canvas Control system uses GreenIce which results in a cured, sealed concrete floor with polished concrete properties the same day the slab is poured.
Typical Days of “Downtime” before taking further action on the concrete surface
Conventional Polished Abrasive Concrete
Canvas Control Product Reduction Chart
CUT YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
Concrete Canvas System uses less products to achieve a superior product
Concrete Canvas Control
|Concrete Product||Canvas Control||Canvas Control & Polish||Product to Specify|
|Plastic Cracking Fiber||X||X||Fiberlite|
|Dry-shrinkage Control (NOT SRA)||X||X||GreenCanvas|
|Highest Abrasion Resistance||X||X||IceStart/IceStop|
|Sealer||X||X||IceCap/Microfilm w/Polish Sys|
|Surface Imperfections Reduced||X||X||GC Abrasives|
|Aggregate Exposure||X||Optional||GC Abrasives|
|Unconventional High Gloss Appearance||X||Optional||GC Abrasives|
|Cut your Products Specified|
Green Umbrella 6 /7
// Conventional Slab: 13/15
Versatile Applications of Canvas Control
View Our Work
Learn more about our products
Request a product specification for your next project.
Get a Project Specification
Request a Consult & Editable Spec
Or Call: (844) 200-7336