Green Umbrella provides continuing education options for professionals at all stages of architectural concrete.
Architectural Lunch & Learn Seminars
Clear and defined instruction to cut labor, cut downtime, and cut environmental impact. Understand the benefits, methods and maintenance of Green Umbrella Architectural Concrete Systems.
Basics of GHP Polished Concrete – Sustainable Floors
The Basics of Ground, Honed & Polished Concrete: This course is an introduction to the different processes and systems used to create a green and sustainable polished concrete floor. The discussion will also address moisture issues, long-term maintenance, LEED and sustainability. Learn how to specify flooring and finishing options, understand the benefits of polished concrete flooring and describe its versatile, economical and sustainable benefits.
- Managing Expectations
- The Green Specification
- Ehe Engineered Canvas
- The IAQ Equipment
- The Wet Grind & Hone Process
- Concrete Treatments
- Sustainable Color System
- Sustainable Polish
- Repair & Maintenance
Integrally Troweled & Polished Concrete Floors
Integrally Troweled Cure & Polished Concrete Floors: This course is a discussion of the method used to create a polished concrete finishing process using tools common in the industry to reduce labor, downtime and environmental impact.
- Defining the Vision & Mechanism
- Mechanical Densified Method: The Placement
- Mechanical Densified Method: The Finish
- Troweled Cure
- Surface Fixative
- Unconventional Architectural Finish
- Integral Color Options
- Maintenance/Surface Treatment
- Managing Specifications
Expansive Components for Concrete
Expansive Components for Concrete: Understand the issues faced with concrete and how to eliminate them.
- Dry Shrinkage is Controllable
- Choice of Components
- Producer Partnership
- Expansive Mix-Design
- Placing and Finishing
- Value of Expansive Components
Design of Architectural Concrete Floors
Design of Architectural Concrete Floors: How successfully design and execute an Architectural concrete floor.
- Unconventional Architectural Floors
- The Value of Higher Quality Floor Design
- Integrally Troweled Cure and Placement Process
- Canvas Components: (Fiber, Expansive, Integral Colorant)
- Wet Abrasive Process
- The Guides for Best Practice
- Surface Treatments
- Managing Expectations & Specifications
- Canvas-Cycle Management
Get In touch below. Find out more about Continuing Education Courses today.
Contact Us for Continuing Education for your Firm Today
20 Jetview Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
M-F: 9am – 5pm