Green Umbrella provides continuing education options for professionals at all stages of architectural concrete.
Architectural Lunch & Learn Seminars
Clear and defined instruction to cut labor, cut downtime, and cut environmental impact. Understand the benefits, methods and maintenance of Green Umbrella Architectural Concrete Systems.
Basics of GHP Polished Concrete – Sustainable Floors
The Basics of Ground, Honed & Polished Concrete – Sustainable Floors. Course is an introduction to the different processes and systems used to create a green and sustainable polished concrete floor. The discussion will also address moisture issues, long term maintenance, LEED and sustainability. Learn how to specify flooring and finishing optons, undrstand the benefits of polished concrete flooring and describe its versatile, economical and sustainable benefits.
- Managing Expectations
- The Green Specification
- Ehe Engineered Canvas
- The IAQ Equipment
- The Wet Grind & Hone Process
- Concrete Treatments
- Sustainable Color System
- Sustainable Polish
- Repair & Maintenance
Integrally Troweled Concrete
Integrally Troweled Cure & Polished Architectural Concrete: This course is a discussion of the method used to create a polished concrete finishing process using process using tools common in the industry to reduce labor, downtime and enviromental impact.
- Defining the Vision & Mechanism
- Mechanical Densified Method: The Placement
- Mechanical Densified Method: The Finish
- Troweled Cure
- Surface Fixiative
- Unconentional Architectural Finish
- Integral Color Options
- Maintenance/Surface Treatment
- Managing Specifications
Expansive Components for Concrete
Expansive Components for Concrete. Understand the issues faced with concrete and how to eliminate them.
- Dry Shrinkage is Controllable
- Choice of Components
- Producer Partnership
- Expansive Mix-Design
- Placing and Finishing
- Value of Expansive Componetnts
Controlling the Canvas of Architectural Concrete Floors. How to succeed in having a polished floor without flaws.
- Unconventional Architectural Floors
- The Valoue of Higher Quality Floor Design
- integrally Troweled Cure and Placement Process
- Canvas Components: (Fiber, Expansive, Intgral Colorant)
- Wet Abrasive Process
- The Guides for Best Practice
- Surface Treatments
- Managing Expectations & Specifications
- Canvas-Cycle Management
Get In touch below. Find out more about Continuing Education Courses today.
Contact Us for Continuing Education for your Firm Today
20 Jetview Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
M-F: 9am – 5pm