For Facility Owners and Managers
Green Umbrella offers comprehensive concrete solutions, an easy specification process and expert concrete consultants for property owners and facility managers.
Comprehensive Concrete Systems and Solutions
Green Umbrella Architectural Concrete Systems developed a systems approach to architectural concrete to provide the very best in concrete solutions for commercial applications.
Our systems approach provides end-to-end concrete solutions for a variety of facilities to bring beauty, durability, and longevity to the investment into your concrete floors.
Green Umbrella Cuts your Labor, Cuts your Downtime and Cuts your Environmental Impact adding savings and beauty to your next architectural concrete project.
Concrete Resources and How It Works.
- Lunch & Learn Seminars
- Continuing Education Units for a variety of certifications (LEED, AIA and more)
- Training Courses Addressing a wide variety of concrete topics
- Certification Courses for Engineers and Craftsman
- Custom Training Seminars to suit specific projects
What issues are you
- Curling or Cracking 79% 79%
- Inconsistent Color 67% 67%
- Future Maintenance 54% 54%
- Stain Resistance 53% 53%
- Gloss 34% 34%
What has been your main issue with specifing polished concrete?
- Contractor Performance 43% 43%
- Finished Product 34% 34%
- Scheduling 6% 6%
Why do you specify polished concrete?
- Visual Appeal (Color, aggregate, gloss) 54% 54%
- Durability 19% 19%
- Environmental Consideration (Sustainability) 17% 17%
- Versatility 7% 7%
- Cost 3% 3%
What appeals to you about a system approach?
- Fewer Manufacturers to Consult 18% 18%
- Fewer Questions From the Installing Contractors 13% 13%
- Fewer Product Conflicts 57% 57%
- Less Downtime 13% 13%
Visit Our Showcase Page on LinkedIn
Find out more about Green Umbrella for Property Owners and Facility Managers.
20 Jetview Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
M-F: 9am – 5pm