GreenGuard™ Concrete Protection
Designed to provide innovative, comprehensive temporary protection for all types of horizontal and vertical surfaces, GreenGuard can be used externally and internally to protect against damage from standard construction site activity. It can wrap, cover, and protect walls, finishes, fittings, and fixtures during new construction and renovations.
Green Umbrella® GreenGuard™
GreenGuard is a heavy-duty, temporary wall and floor protection that benefits contractors, architects, and owners. Designed with cost efficiency in mind, it lays out fast and can be reused. GreenGuard is non-staining and will protect any architectural concrete surface from common liquid and other contaminants.
- Flame retardant
- Resistant to most liquids
- Easy installation and removal
- Individually boxed
CUT YOUR LABOR
- Profiling before interior walls and finishes are in place enables the concrete craftsmen to work freely
- They can use larger grinders and process more of the floor, significantly reducing labor
- GreenGuard may be used as either a wall or floor protection during profiling or after completion
CUT YOUR DOWNTIME
- Completing concrete flooring early advances a project’s schedule
- Projects can be accomplished significantly faster, often in less than half the time, if given early access
- Finished concrete will be protected by GreenGuard for the duration of the project
CUT YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
- After GreenGuard’s use on a job site, it can be reused
Green Umbrella® GreenGuard™ protects your construction environment.
GreenGuard protects your construction environment. Don’t forget floor protection when specifying Green Umbrella® treatments to cut labor, downtime, and environmental impact. GreenGuard will protect your investment and ensure your construction project stays on schedule.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty temporary floor protection
- Lays out fast
- Save on labor and damage repair
- Earn up to two LEED points on projects seeking USGBC certification