Preventing MOISTURE issues
Green Umbrella MoistureBloc
Green Umbrella Moisture Bloc is a ready to use concrete admixture installed at the Redi Mix facility or on the job site. There is a chemical reaction created with components of the cement that utilizes the water of convenience to close the capillaries and eliminate the route of moisture vapor emission. This reaction is a permanent and integral component of the finished concrete.
Moisture Bloc should be added to cementitious concrete material when vapor and Waterproofing is desired. The product will densify, dustproof and harden concrete.
By closing the capillary system a vapor-proof surface is created allowing installation of moisture-sensitive coatings and adhesives in a normal construction schedule.
Cut Your Labor
Moisture control labor and repairs are eliminated.
Cut Your Downtime
Can install flooring sooner without issues.
Cut Your Environmental Impact
Less construction waste from repairs and damages.
Features & Benefits
- Vapor/Waterproofs concrete by closing the capillary system
- Allows installation of water-based adhesives & coatings
- Increases concrete density and abrasion resistance
- No need to wait for bleed water before starting the finishing process
- No chemical curing agents necessary
Moisture Bloc is specially formulated for use in :
- light assembly
- warehouse/distribution centers
- food service operations
- retail stores & showrooms
- parking decks
Protect your project from costly repairs due to moisture