Where does my color go?
Green Umbrella Canvas Control System
The Canvas Control system addresses the common concrete problems of curling, cracking at joints and seams with a simple step by step process. Green Canvas allows design professional to design the ideal concrete floor from pour to polish.
Canvas Control is a specialty concrete component classified by type based on the chemical mechanism used to obtain expansion in the concrete matrix during the curing process.
Canvas Control is designed to give you a concrete surface which can be shaped with aggregate, integral color, expansive components and a variety of finishes to add beauty and value to your project.
Reducing or eliminating joints, curl and cracks
GreenIce™ creates a durable concrete floor with a gloss shine.
G r e e n I ce Cure System™, creates a concrete slab with a surface that looks like ice! The process begins with our two-part curing products IceStart and IceStop. These unique curing agents are specially designed to work with the concrete trowel to reduce or eliminate common problems flatwork finishers face. With our third product, IceCap, you can achieve the same brilliance as would a Grind Hone and Polish floor specified for many box stores and warehouses. All with less labor, less downtime and less environmental impact. Giving the look and clarity of a fresh sheet of ice over a concrete slab.
Properly cured/protected concrete with a tight finish, and moderate gloss with GreenIce Cure System™.
Features & Benefits
• Ease of finishing, eliminates false set
• Reduces drag on the concrete, meets slip resistance standard
• Reduces subsurface lateral microcracking
• Remove cat faces
• Retards set times in hot weather
• Does not extend set times in cold weather
• Allows finishing of dry shake as if it is normal concrete
• Looks like a mechanically polished (GHP) floor
• Better protection than found on mechanically finished floors
• Opens new markets for flat-work contractors