For Architects and Engineers
Green Umbrella® sets the industry standard in architectural concrete floors with products and services designed with architects and engineers in mind.
From Specification to Completion
Green Umbrella understands the design process and how to maximize the benefits of Green Umbrella concrete products in a diverse range of commercial and industrial settings.
We understand the unique needs architects and engineers have in the design process for projects involving concrete surfaces. We provide a complete spectrum of resources, including;
- Product consultation
- Continuing education resources
- Editable specs
We are committed to helping architects and engineers create beautiful and durable concrete surfaces, giving lasting value to projects.
GREEN UMBRELLA CUTS YOUR LABOR, CUTS YOUR DOWNTIME, AND CUTS YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT, ADDING SAVINGS AND BEAUTY TO YOUR NEXT ARCHITECTURAL CONCRETE PROJECT.
Green Umbrella provides a comprehensive menu of training, certifications, and continuing education resources for architects and engineers.
- Lunch & Learn seminars
- Continuing education units for a variety of certifications (LEED, AIA, and more)
- Training courses addressing a wide variety of concrete topics
- Certification courses for engineers and craftsmen
- Custom training seminars to suit specific projects
Specify our products in SpecLink, the industry’s most advanced, intuitive, and widely used specification-writing software.
What Issues Are Architects and Engineers Facing With Architectural Concrete Floors?
- Curling or Cracking 79% 79%
- Inconsistent Color 67% 67%
- Future Maintenance 54% 54%
- Stain Resistance 53% 53%
- Gloss 34% 34%
What Are Major Issues With Specifying Polished Concrete?
- Contractor Performance 43% 43%
- Finished Product 34% 34%
- Scheduling 6% 6%
Why Would You Specify Polished Concrete?
- Visual Appeal (Color, aggregate, gloss) 54% 54%
- Durability 19% 19%
- Environmental Consideration (Sustainability) 17% 17%
- Versatility 7% 7%
- Cost 3% 3%
What Is Most Appealing About a Systems Approach?
- Fewer Product Conflicts 57% 57%
- Fewer Manufacturers to Consult 18% 18%
- Fewer Questions From the Installing Contractors 13% 13%
- Less Downtime 13% 13%
Continuing Education Webinar Events
Green Umbrella provides continuing education options for professionals at all stages of architectural concrete.
Visit Our Showcase Page on LinkedIn
Get in touch to learn more about concrete solutions for architects and engineers.
20 Jetview Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
Monday to Friday
9 AM – 5 PM