For Architects and Engineers
Green Umbrella sets the industry standard in polished concrete floors with products and services designed with Architects and Engineers in mind.
From Specification to Completion
Green Umbrella understands the design process as well as how to maximize the benefits of Green Umbrella concrete products in a diverse range of commercial and industrial projects.
We understand the unique needs architects and engineers have in the design process for projects involving concrete surfaces. We provide a complete spectrum of resources including;
- product consultation
- continuing education resources
- editable specs
Our commitment is to help Architects and Engineers to create beautiful and durable concrete surfaces giving lasting value to projects.
Green Umbrella Cuts your Labor, Cuts your Downtime and Cuts your Environmental Impact adding savings and beauty to your next architectural concrete project.
Green Umbrella provides a comprehensive menu of training, certifications and continuing education resources for Architects and Engineers.
- Lunch & Learn Seminars
- Continuing Education Units for a variety of certifications (LEED, AIA and more)
- Training Courses Addressing a wide variety of concrete topics
- Certification Courses for Engineers and Craftsman
- Custom Training Seminars to suit specific projects
What issues are A & E facing with Architectural Concrete Floors?
- Curling or Cracking 79% 79%
- Inconsistent Color 67% 67%
- Future Maintenance 54% 54%
- Stain Resistance 53% 53%
- Gloss 34% 34%
What has been your main issue with specifing polished concrete?
- Contractor Performance 43% 43%
- Finished Product 34% 34%
- Scheduling 6% 6%
Why do you specify polished concrete?
- Visual Appeal (Color, aggregate, gloss) 54% 54%
- Durability 19% 19%
- Environmental Consideration (Sustainability) 17% 17%
- Versatility 7% 7%
- Cost 3% 3%
What appeals to you about a system approach?
- Fewer Product Conflicts 57% 57%
- Fewer Manufacturers to Consult 18% 18%
- Fewer Questions From the Installing Contractors 13% 13%
- Less Downtime 13% 13%
Get In touch to learn more about concrete solutions for Architects and Engineers.
20 Jetview Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
M-F: 9am – 5pm